Vision & Mission
KayBee.Us's vision was founded on the belief communities care. Connecting this belief to the growing numbers of seniors and businesses focused on senior solutions, KayBee.Us serves as the point to connect and manage resources to families. KayBee.Us is a senior concierge business. KayBee.Us values saving time and worry for caregivers and seniors.
KayBee.Us's vision is accessible health coordination for every senior.
How do we get there?
The technology of our times combined with a changing health care system has left many opportunities to meet unmet needs for seniors and caregivers.
To carry out the vision of KayBee.Us, the mission is:
- To create a connected community of businesses & individuals to support the physical, mental and social well-being of seniors and caregivers living independently
- To be a knowledgeable resource for caregivers and guardians
- To be a resource for health care providers and facilities discharging seniors home safely
- To fill the gap for seniors not meeting qualifications of established community-based organizations
- To promote a Community Care Model to proactively monitor the well-being and health of seniors
- To establish Community Call Orders to reduce emergency room visits and hospital admissions
- To develop & utilize secure communication technology to connect caregivers, seniors, and resources
- To advocate for seniors at state and federal level
Jean Ross MHA, RN
Founder & CEO